How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native language, you should follow this tutorial.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Change Language" Icon.
3. From the cPanel Language Configuration Page, chose your language from the dropdown menu and then click on the "Change" button.
Your cPanel language has been successfully changed.
- 404 How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
- 379 How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
- 430 How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
- 369 How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
- 396 How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?