How to send out an vfax (Virtual Fax)
How to use VFax account (Virtual Fax)
After VFax account has been set, user can now send out fax through any email account as long as s/he specified her/his registered email address and password in the subject title. Here are the detailed steps.
1. Say you are going to send a document to fax number 3335554444 through any email account.
2. Create a new email, To: email@example.com
3. In the Subject line of the email, you will need to put in the following format:
Example subject u=(your efax username) p=(Your efax password)
Please note that there is no space after the equal symbol.
4. Other than this, nothing is different as you normally do any email.
5. You can attach only ONE document to this email (there is no limitation on this document that how many pages it can be), the format could be any one of the following list:
TIFF, TXT, PCX, DCX, DOC, RTF, HTML, HTM, PPT, XLS and PDF.
6. After a while you sent out the email, you should receive a notification (from DoNotReply) in your registered email address to inform you the result of this fax. The notification looks like this:
The following are the results for Fax Subject :
MessageID : 4022
Creation Time : 1/24/2011 10:54:37 AM
Dialed Number : 13335554444
Pages Sent : 6
Fax Status : SUCCESS
Country : Canada
Duration : 3:42
For support please email: YOUR_SERVICE_PROVIDER_SUPPORT_EMAIL_ADDRESS
For receive fax, you don't need do anything. All you need is to tell people your fax number, the number you got from us (DID number). Whenever and wherever people send fax to that number, we will deliver the fax to your registered email box; you just go there and check. As an option, you can also setup your account to receive the notification for this.